Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Yeah!! My neighbors are moving!!

I can't wait!! Anyone looking for a house in the Flower Mound area. I am going to sell it for them. Their kids are the biggest pains in the world. Just to name a few things....one son kept kicking a soccer ball against my fence and was causing my window on the side of my house to rattle even after I repeatedly asked  him to stop, the other son left his bike laying in my driveway behind my car and I backed over it causing damage to my tires and their sorry asses asked me to pay for the bike, and then one night the oldest son kicked a football through my front office window while I was at home alone and scared me to death. To top it off I was pregnant and thought someone was trying to break in. Good Riddance!! They can't move fast enough. This is the best news of the week. Vent over

Still if you are looking for a house I got one for you with a pool and all. LOL

Re: Yeah!! My neighbors are moving!!

• Options

We used to live next to the same people last year in Plano!  I was so happy when we moved. 

• Options
    That's great news! I wish we could've met all our neighbors (and known that everyone around us was antisocial) before we bought our house! And it's nice to see another FM mom on here. We live there, too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are looking in the Lewisville/ Flower Mound/ Highland village area. You can PM me a link to the listing when you get it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"