North Carolina Babies

Target Registry Question

Does Target absolutely require a receipt for an item EVEN if it was on your registry?

Just curious b/c I was dumb and accidentally added an item this morning and had every intention of taking it off.  In the span of just a few hours, someone bought it!  I definitely don't want it.  Shame on me.  I feel so dumb.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target Registry Question

• Unfortunately, yes. Target will allow 2 returns per year w/o a reciept, but that's it. I find it rediculous if an item is on your registry and they won't even give you store credit for it, but what can ya do. :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • For my bridal registry, I was able to print out a "gift purchase log" at their kiosk which served as my receipt for registry returns. I guess it would be the same for a baby registry. GL!?
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebecki777:
    For my bridal registry, I was able to print out a "gift purchase log" at their kiosk which served as my receipt for registry returns. I guess it would be the same for a baby registry. GL!

Ditto--as long as it is on your registry, and it has been bought, they will let you return it for store credit. However, they will only give you the current price, so if a $20 item is on super duper clearance for $1, that's all you get credit for.. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I too was able to print off a "gift purchase log" from the kiosk.  This served as the receipt and I got a store credit.  I returned more than 2 items......
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"