Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

ectopic and methotrexate shot

Did you have soreness/incredible pain after your shot?  Mine was 2 weeks ago, and I still get crampy/sore.  At least I'm not in incredible pain anymore, but when did you stop being sore?  My hormone levels aren't at 0 yet, I'm guessing when they are gone, hopefully the cramping/soreness will stop.

Re: ectopic and methotrexate shot

• Options

I don't think the soreness lasted more than a week for me.  After that it was more tender than anything.  Maybe check with your doc?  GL, I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • Options
    Yes, I was in terrible pain.  I stopped being sore after the levels were 0... but I still had the mass (which is akin to an internal bruise I really don't feel) and every now and then I feel crampy pain and think that must be the mass breaking up.
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks girls.  I feel better.  My ob told me it was normal, I just wanted to hear it from people that have gone through this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"