Baby Names
Options

Boy/Girl Twins Name help! WDYT?

I am having boy/girl twins and really want my twins to have names that start with the same letter.  What do you think of these?  Or do you have any suggestions?  Our last name starts with a U, if that matters.

Boy        Girls

Gavin & Grace

Griffin & Grace

Parker & Payton

Mason & Madison (I know it?s really popular right now, so I?m not leaning that way)

Carter & Cayla

Chase & Cayla

I also like Mia & Mason or Mia & Max, but DH is not a fan of Mia.

Which ones do you like?  Or do you have any others for us!  It?s so hard to find names we like where we can find a ?matching? boys & girls name!

Re: Boy/Girl Twins Name help! WDYT?

• Options
    I like Gavin and Grace the best.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gavin and Grace
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry - my eyes might explode reading this post.
  • Options

I like Gavin and Grace / Max and Mia

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gavin and Grace, if you absolutely have to have the first letter the same.
  • Options
    I like Gavin and Grace the best.
  • Options

I like Carter/Chase with Cayla.  I also like Callie for a girl too. 

• Options
    Definitely Gavin and Grace. ?Very cute.
  • Options
    I like Griffin and Grace, and Chase and Cayla
  • Options

I like Gavin and Grace the best. I think it is telling that you put that set at the top of the list!!!

The M and M names are the only ones I am against.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I like Parker and Payton. I LOVE the name Payton.

I also like Maddox. You could do Mia and Maddox.

• Options
    I think Parker and Payton is really cute!
  • Options
    Gavin and Grace - very cute.
    Kenlie Lois born February 18,2010 Audyn Joyce born September 30,2011
  • Options
    Gavin and Grace . . . . but I'm sort of partial to Gavin Big Smile
  • Options

Other names... Logan/Laney, Mason/Morgan, Garrett(my sons name)/Grace, Parker/Paige.

• Options
    Parker & Payton (I LOVE this name for a boy OR girl... I also like Gavin & Grace :)
  • Options
    I love Parker and Payton: )  but they are all cute names!
  • Options
    I like Griffin and Grace or Mia and Mason, so adorable!
  • Options

i really like chase and cayla. but i'd spell cayla w/ a K...but that's me, you don't have to ;)

i also like gavin and grace too.

and mason and madison.

• Options
    oh i really like Max and Madison....although you said you weren't leaning towrads maddie, but i really love that! gl! and congrats!
  • Options

I like Gavin/Grace or Chase/Cayla.  I like these two because they start with the same letter, but not necessarily the same sound.  i.e. Griffin and Grace both start with the same sound, which may drive you crazy.  If you are in the midst at yelling at Grace, Griffin may slip out instead.

I think my fave is Chase and Cayla since they are pretty different even though they both start with a C.

• Options

FWIW I am a twin (identical) with a matching letter name and it has never bothered me to have my name start with the same letter as my sister.

I love almost all the names you picked, but I would caution you against picking names that are gender neutral. It might get annoying over time when people don't know which twin is the boy and which is the girl.

I really love Mia and Max! Max is my brother's name and it really suits him so I am kinda partial to it.

imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like Gavin & Grace and Parker & Payton the best. 
  • Options

Is there any particular reason you want their names to start with the same letter?

It is a pet peeve of mine for twins to have names that are similar and start with the same letters. I have two sets of twins in my family, Michael and Matthew, Tara and Toby.

My FIL is a twin with a girl and his name is Harvey and her's is Diane.

If you want to do it then I like Gavin & Grace, Parker & Payton and Carter & Cayla.

• Options
    Thanks everyone that responded!  Gavin & Grace and Parker & Payton is where we had been leaning. 
  • Options

imageSharonWantsABaby:
    Gavin and Grace, if you absolutely have to have the first letter the same.

agreed, if you absolutely have to...

• Options

Gavin & Grace.

I also like Mason and Mia, but since your DH is not a fan of Mia, then may be Maya, Mila, Mandy, Meredith.

Congrats on your twins.

• Options

I like Gavin and Grace, Parker and Payton, Carter and Cayla pretty equally.  I really like Mia and Max!

• Options

Gavin and Grace

Chase and Cayla

I like Mason and Morgan also?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Gavin and Grace

Parker and Payton

Carter and Cayla

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Griffin and Grace, and Mia and Mason.
  • Options
    I don't think you have to name them with the same first letter.  But out of your list, I like Gavin and Grace.  I agree with the above poster that said they don't have the same sound.  They're both nice nices--cute for babies and still good for grown-ups.  Parker and Peyton are too unisex. You'll have people confused as to which is which.  Plus, they'd have the initials PU.  That kinda sucks.  Oh, and I don't like rhyme-y names for twins.  Mason and Madison are almost that way...
  • Options

Aidan & Nadia

They spell each other backwards. That makes me smile.

• Options
    I like Chase and Cayla
  • Options

I like Gavin & Grace the best

What about: Max & Marissa

• Options

Gavin and Grace are getting my vote.

• Options
    I love both Gavin and Grace so that would be my choice I suppose, but I am just not a fan of same letter names for twins. Sorry!
  • Options
    I like Griffin and Grace or Carter and Cayla.
  • Options
    Carter & Cayla
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"