Baby Names
Options

It's between...

Raygan (DH's name is RAY, that's where the spelling came from) or Scarlett?

I like Scarlett, he likes Raygan.. stuck in a hard spot!

Re: It's between...

• Options
    Scarlett, is a beautiful name!
  • Options
    Scarlett.  I like Reagan but don't like the way you are spelling it, even given the family significance.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about a MN for Scarlett?
  • Options

I think Scarlett is really cute. 

I really don't like Raygan.  It's the spelling that gets me.  Reagan is nms, but I don't hate it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What about Scarlett Raye/Ray/Rayne?

Elizabeth, Miranda, Anne, Leigh, Olivia

• Options
    imageberry25:

What about Scarlett Raye/Ray/Rayne?

Elizabeth, Miranda, Anne, Leigh, Olivia

I LOVE THIS! Scarlett Ray. Beautiful, thank you!

• Options
    I like Scarlett Rae
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG.  Raygan is one of the ugliest names I've EVER seen proposed around here.  Poor child.
  • Options

imagegibs:
    OMG.  Raygan is one of the ugliest names I've EVER seen proposed around here.  Poor child.

Thanks. Is it because you have only seen it spelled "Reagan?" Possibly. Reagan is thrown around on here quite a bit- I've seen it on here 4 times today already...

• Options
    Scarlett for sure.
  • Options

I understand wanting to incorporate your husband's name, but Reagan (or Regan, whatever) spelt like that is terrible.  It looks very masculine and also like "ray gun".  Awful, sorry.

I love Scarlett for a girl.  And if Ray-gun is your husband's only contribution, I would lie to him and say, "ok honey" and then fill in "Scarlett" on the birth certificate when he's not looking.  Ok, maybe not....but still.

• Options

image*Scuzzlebutt*:

I understand wanting to incorporate your husband's name, but Reagan (or Regan, whatever) spelt like that is terrible.  It looks very masculine and also like "ray gun".  Awful, sorry.

I love Scarlett for a girl.  And if Ray-gun is your husband's contribution, I would lie to him and say, "ok honey" and then fill in "Scarlett" on the birth certificate when he's not looking.  Ok, maybe not....but still.

Totally love the birth certificate idea! :o) THanks for the honest opinions!

• Options
    I think Scarlett Ray is very cute.
  • Options
    I prefer Scarlett because I don't like the spelling on Raygan.
  • Options
    I like Scarlett.  I like Raygan, but I'm not a fan of that spelling.
  • Options

raygan = ray gun.

I prefer Scarlett. Why not Scarlett Ray? (Or Scarlett Rae, even better?)

• Options

Raygan?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I'm sorry, do you mean Regan or Reagan?

• Options
    I like Raygen better but I hate the way you are spelling it... I think its such a pretty name with a butchered spelling.
  • Options
    What about Scarlett Rae as the name
  • Options

I vote for Scarlett.  If you go the other way, please don't spell it Raygan.  It looks like ray gun.  You can spell it the correct way and still honor your husband. 

• Options
    I prefer Reagan, not Raygan...looks strange to me. But Scarlett is nice too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    that was really mean.  are your hormones raging?
  • Options
    Scarlett is nice. ?Sorry but Reagan was the name of the little girl in the Exorcist movie - eek! ?And do not like the spelling of Raygan. ?I equate it with ray gun as well. ?
  • Options

As others have suggested I like Scarlett Rae. I know your hubbies name is spelled Ray but the girl version is supposed to be Rae. My dad's middle name is Ray and they made my sister's middle name Rae. I got my mom's middle name.

• Options
    Since you cannot agree, throw them both out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Raygan, although I don't love the spelling
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"