Washington Babies

My baby

..... Looks more like a little boy and less like a baby everyday. Makes me kind of sad.

See siggy.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: My baby

• Wow Robbie is growing up so fast! I feel like you just had him!  What a cute siggy picBig Smile
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Awwww!  He still looks like a little guy to me!  :) 

I saw your IM on Facebook yesterday but you were already logged off - no Mattie is not waving or saying anything!  I'm trying to teach him to waive but he just watches me do it.  He says Bababababa all the time and screeches like a howler monkey.  He isn't trying to pull up to stand yet (though he loves to stand if I hold him up) and isn't crawling either.  He sits on his own fine, but isn't able to get to sitting position on his own yet.  Is Robbie doing any of that stuff?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Michelle,

Robbie is army crawling fast now, and he can go from a sitting position to on his tummy crawling on his own but that is about it. He says Ah Boo and OHHHHHH  think of a owl all the time. No pulling up or even trying, no waving, no clapping and no Mama or Dada. I see on the national boards the 6 to 12 months that lots of  8 -9 months old are doing those things. It makes me think Robbie is behing. He eats like a champs now. And he has been getting up twice a night to eat which is annoying. I wish he would sleep thru the night.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • He does look like a little boy! How cute.
  • OMGosh! He has gotten so big! I remember the siggy pic of him doing tummy time and it seems like it was just last month!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lennon isn;t crawling or waving yet either - he pulls himself up tho and gets really angry when he can't be standing so I still don;t think he'll be a crawler.  Waving he watches me do and makes the motion with hishand on his pants but hasn't actually raised his hand and done it yet.  I worry about him being behind all of the time.  Doesn't help that my friends daughter who is 3 weeks older than Lennon  has been saying a few actual words now for over a month. 

Robbie is getting sooo big! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"