North Carolina Babies
Options

DH gets bonus points!

We were at Target last night and the Starbucks inside had these little cups of something pink with whipped cream on top and I am positive that they were out for samples. They were just sitting on the Starbucks counter though, no one was handing them out and they weren't in the Target part so it is really a wonder we saw them at all.  I wanted one so bad, but we weren't buying anything from Starbuck's so I didn't feel right just going over and grabbing one.  DH offered to get a hot chocolate but I didn't want a hot chocolate, just this pink with whipped cream on top! 

We finally just walked away because we were standing there staring at them debating if they were samples or not and no one ever offered it either.  I was almost in tears as we walked out the door because I just wanted this stupid little pink with whipped cream on top but the people were talking and ignoring us and I just didn't know.  He thought it was funny, but he stopped at Chik-fil-a and got me a strawberry milkshake with whipped cream which met my criteria perfectly :)

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"