Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Need pediatrician help

My husband is Active Duty military, and very few doctors in the Fort Worth/NWFW area accept our insurance, Tricare Prime.  Can anyone offer any input on these doctors?  Thank you!

Levine, Marianne DO

Podgore, John K DO

Turner, Richard DO

Robinson, Kirsten K MD

Rathkamp, David M DO

Turner, Richard DO

Kelley, Suzanne B MD

Greer, Morrell C Jr MD

Coles, Robert MD

Gulbronson, Maricela D MD

Kirk, Karen M MD

Concepcion, Luzminda B MD

Dosu, Babatunde I MD

Lohla, Evelyn R MD

Matches, Sarah DO

Kinsey, Toyya S DO

Subramanian, Kalaimani MD

Bhatia, Anita M MD

Satyanarayana, Madapura S MD

Angeles, Fernando MD

Ford, Janice L MD

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need pediatrician help

• Options
    i don't know any of them except i was told to steer away from Satyanarayana, Madapura S M. its been a year and a half since i started my search and got lucky with a new doctor coming on to the practice that was recommended. we, too, have a very specific insurance (foster care Medicaid) and not a lot of people accept it.
  • Options

Subramanian, Kalaimani MD

This dr. (called "Dr. Kah-Lie") (a woman) was recommended to me by my OB for my first daughter, and she was the one who saw her in the hospital.  She was very nice, and has a small private office right by North Hills Hospital.  I didn't continue going to her because I wanted in the Cooks system of doctors but I would recommend her.

Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you so much!  I appreciate the input.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr. Harminder Dhaliwal, I used him when I had temporary custody of my niece who is a military baby. He was really nice and helpful however that was 4 years ago. The office is in Flower Mound.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"