Houston Babies
Options

So did anyone get J&J stuff online last night

Re: So did anyone get J&J stuff online last night

• Options

nope, the mythical sale never happened.

not that i'm bitter or anything.  or tired.

• Options
    it never went on sale online Crying.. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the in store sale did happen...  I bought a lot of stuff..  but mostly duplicate items.. 4 jackets, 4 rompers, 1 shirt, 1 pair of pants
  • Options
    I saw a couple of pairs of shoes at 3.99 when I checked this morning - that was it for baby boy online (that I saw).
  • Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

nope, the mythical sale never happened.

not that i'm bitter or anything.  or tired.

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you...  

That stinks!  but I guess I'm glad i didn't wake up to find everyone got great steals.

• Options

The sale DID happen online, it just went so fast that it was different from minute to minute.

I went in store today and had a little luck...a jacket, a vest, 2 pairs of boots, and some sandals.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got three things at the store today, there was nothing special about the sale prices though.
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Options

imagePAGAS:
    I got three things at the store today, there was nothing special about the sale prices though.

Really...did you not find anything for $3.99? All of the items I got were at that price point.

• Options
    imageCallMeKel:

imagePAGAS:

Really...did you not find anything for $3.99? All of the items I got were at that price point.

Nothing was $3.99 at around 10:30am at the Galleria.

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Options
    imagePAGAS:
    imageCallMeKel:

imagePAGAS:

Nothing was $3.99 at around 10:30am at the Galleria.

I was at the Galleria at like 11:00 and the manage had just marked down a few things to 3.99, but they were all 0-3 month pieces.

• Options
    My guess is got called off because the law they were trying to comply with has been postponed for a year. They no longer need to clear out inventory.
  • Options

We went to HV yesterday (Saturday) and the only $3.99 girl stuff that had was this one sweater and then things like socks and hats.

We did get two things for $8.99 and one for $6.99 (two pants and a shirt) so that wasn't too bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"