Austin Babies
Options

Christmas Card Feedback

I was just going through all of the Christmas Cards we received this year and wanted to give some feedback on the "best" cards (quality wise) we received.  The two best were made by:

(a)  Life in Motion Photography - I know she's a fellow Nestie, but that's not the reason I think hers were the best.  The quality of the paper and look of the card was amazing (FYI...I didn't get any cards made by our other Nestie Photographers.  I think they are all awesome, picture wise.  I just can't comment on card quality :-)

(b)  Shutterfly - It looks like it's a shutterfly cardstock one.  It is not on glossy paper.  Awesome quality, the colors on the printing look really vibrant. 

If you got any amazing cards this year and you want to leave feedback, do it here!  I didn't get to send a card out this year, but I'm planning to next year (not to mention DD's b-day invite in the fall). 

Re: Christmas Card Feedback

• Options
    lyndsay's were fabulous! its on our fridge :-)
  • Options
    imagelilrunner:

(a)  Life in Motion Photography - I know she's a fellow Nestie, but that's not the reason I think hers were the best.  The quality of the paper and look of the card was amazing (FYI...I didn't get any cards made by our other Nestie Photographers.  I think they are all awesome, picture wise.  I just can't comment on card quality :-)

Ditto!  We did not order any through her, but we recieved one. It was gorgeous! Excellent quality.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Our cards were done by Lyndsay this year and I got more compliments.
    Seriously, at least three people called me to ask who we ordered them from.
    We will be doing them annually from now on.  :)

I got a couple from other photographers (not Nesties) whose color quality was so poor you could barely read the text.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"