Washington Babies

My boys are here! ....an update finally!

I had my boys last Thursday, Jan. 22nd! The c-section went good, better then I expected, I was a little nervous! ;) The boys are beautiful and it is more amazing then I could have ever imagined!!!! I am so in love!!

Justin Ryan

5lb 12oz

19.3"

?

and

?

Ethan James

5lb 5oz

19.3"

?

They are both doing really great. They both went to the NICU the first night and Justin was able to be with us the next day. Little Ethan had some trouble regulating his body temperature so they had to keep him. We were moved to the Peds unit, which I guess is a step-down from the NICU, meaning no serious problems. Monday when I got discharged Justin failed his car seat test and wasn't able to leave with us afterall. We all came to Ethan's room and have been here ever since!?

They have both just had some problems gaining weight and have been too "lazy" to eat as much as they need to, but it is getting better every day. Ethan has finally regulated his body temperature and got moved out of his isolette today. Justin also got discharged so he is all ours now!! :)?

We will be staying here all together until Ethan can come home which will hopefully be in the next few days! I got to hang out with Kim and Heather while I was here and meet their babies!! So glad Kim got to go home, and hopefully Heather and I are next!!?

I can't remember how to post pictures, so I'll put some on my blog if anyone is interested!!

Angie?

?

Re: My boys are here! ....an update finally!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"