Houston Babies

ref: RSV-Help!

can anyone help with words of wisdom that has had a child go through this.  We just found out Keegan has it and as you can imagine I am a total emotional wreck!

Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ref: RSV-Help!

• No help....just alot of thoughts and prayers for you. I'd be scared sh*tless! Hang in there. I am sure the docs have her on some good antibiotics.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Page retsub.

Sorry you are having to deal with this.  

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Friend of mine's DD had it a few months back (I think DD was around 4 m/o).  She felt bad b/c she thought it was just a cold, then when they finally took her in, doc was asking why they let her get so bad!!  They just didn't want to be over-reacting parents.  Anyway - she had to give her the respiratory treatments, which I am sure were not fun to do - but she is all better now.  A healthy 6 m/o!  :-)
  • I can't offer any help, I just wanted to say HUGS to you and your little girl!  Poor baby, and momma.
  • I haven't experienced it, but as a preemie mom it is one of my greatest fears.  I will say a prayer for Keegan.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • I don't have any experience with it, but I hope she, and you, start feeling better soon.
  • Many prayers to you.  Just keep Keegan hydrated and doing her breathing treatments.  Listen to her and trust your gut. 

hugs!

• Hugs!
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • I know you pain.  Both my littles have had this.

Are they doing breathing treatments for Keegan?

Email me at nestie_retsub at yahoo com if you want

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"