Breastfeeding
Options

EBF?

exclusive breastfeeding means that you dont give formula right?  Ive read posts where girls say they EBF but occassionally give fomula.  arent they contradicting themselves? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: EBF?

• Options
    I guess I'm one of those.  Ds had some weight gain problems and I had to give him some formula for awhile.  We are now off of it but I put my EBF badge up when we were down to 1 ounce of formula every other day.  Even though he was getting an ounce  here or there we were still goig thru al the stuff an EBF mo goes thru (as far as nursing all day etc) so I may have answered an EBF question- I don't know.  The only thing not ebf was his poop.
  • Options

oh ok.  i dont mean to offend anyone or anything, I was just a little confused.  We will give our son a couple ounces of formula in the middle of the night if I didnt pump enough that day so I never considered myself an EBF'er.  Maybe I am one!?!

It was a stupid question to ask.  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD had a little formula in the hospital - she had jaundice & I had some bp issues.  DD has been EBF since I brought her home & until she started solids at 6 months.  NO formula at all.

I thought my supply was dwindling but my body was just adjusting to DD needs.  Very rarely do EBF babies have supply issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"