Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

I need some BOY names!

Re: I need some BOY names!

• Options

Caleb & Colten (of course), Peyton, Evan, Lukas, Brayden, Dylan, Issac, Noah... can't think of anymore at the top of my head

• Options
    Yay!! Congrats on the baby BOY! I'm no help with boy names, though!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD would have been Charles (Charlie)

My brother is Garrett Conrad?

• Options
    Congrats on having a boy! The only other boy name we had picked out was Ryder and I've always liked Caleb but DH never did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejenlynnc:
    Congrats on having a boy! The only other boy name we had picked out was Ryder and I've always liked Caleb but DH never did.
    LOVE Ryder! One of my friends has a son named Ryder Cash...too cute! His other son's name is Presley (not sure of the middle name) and I love that too, but for a girl. :)
  • Options

Congrats on a boy!  If we had a boy it would have been Benjamin James.

I like Harland and Rhyder.  My step sister has two boys named Griffin and Mason which I like.

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I won't be alot of help.  I like more classic names over the new ones everyone is using. 
  • Options
    I congratulated you on the nest, but congrats again!
  • Options

Congrats on the boy!!! 

My DS's name is Landon.  We also had the following in the running; Cole, Collin, Evan & Connor.

• Options

Congrats! Just noticed I didn't tell you that when I was thinking of boy names!! Boys are soooo much fun!

• Options

My top 3:

Luke

Landon

Benjamin "Ben"

• Options

Our others in the running for Cole were

Grady 

Brooks

Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagelizzyjames:

Congrats on a boy!  If we had a boy it would have been Benjamin James.

I like Harland and Rhyder.  My step sister has two boys named Griffin and Mason which I like.

Benjamin is DH's middle name and James is a family name on both sides - too funny.

Our last name is VERY common and plain - along the lines of Smith - so I don't know that we can pull off all those cool names.

DH likes "Mack" - not sure where he is getting that, though.  He's a teacher so we have a long list of "Never Names".

Thanks for all the congratulations!  We are super excited!

• Options
    Our son's name is Wyatt Dennis. We were considering Wesley, Connor, and Finley too. With middle names Dean, Aaron, and Clinton.
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    imagesars1202:
    imagelizzyjames:

Congrats on a boy!? If we had a boy it would have been Benjamin James.

I like Harland and Rhyder.? My step sister has two boys named Griffin and Mason which I like.

?

Benjamin is DH's middle name and James is a family name on both sides - too funny.

Our last name is VERY common and plain - along the lines of Smith - so I don't know that we can pull off all those cool names.

DH likes "Mack" - not sure where he is getting that, though.? He's a teacher so we have a long list of "Never Names".

?

Thanks for all the congratulations!? We are super excited!

Like Mack Taylor from CSI NY? I am a dork and like that show.

I too have a list of must not be considered names from teaching.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"