Alabama Babies
Options

OK Rachel...

Your turn for a belly pic!!

Re: OK Rachel...

• Options

lol...I was just about to post that I'd play too :o)

I put some in my bio. The pics are awful though...Chad is officially fired from being the photographer. Maybe Nate will do better the next time :o)

• Options
    Cutteeeeee!! Your bump is precious!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Soo cute Rachel!!  You look great.  When DH takes pics of me I usually have him take more than one until I am satisfied! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Whats funny is I did make him take more than one....lol...he was getting frustrated with me! Its like is it really that hard to let me get ready and get a full body shot??? Your just pressing the freakin' button!?! lol...oh well. We will upgrade Nate to photographer from now on :o)
  • Options
    What a cute bump Rachel!!  I feel like such a goob but I never realized you even had a bio!  I'm loving that pic of Nate as your little butler...how cute is he :)  Also for some reason I had thought you were married before me...I knew you got married the same year but I thought it was before me...you learn something new every day lol :)
  • Options
    Well dont feel too bad...haha..I just redid the bio last week. I used the nests new bio feature (which is very user friendly by the way).  :o)
  • Options

Rachel - you look wonderful!  I love the bump!

And, as a side note, Mike is a crappy photographer too - you know, won't turn the camera vertically for a full body shot - he needs LOTS of direction, and my belly pics always took several "takes" - must be that lousy "Y" chromosome...

• Options
    Awe Rachel, you look so cute! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Rachel, you look ADORABLE!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much you guys! :o)
  • Options

Rachel.. you look adorable! Such a cute bump!

I know what you mean about DH being a bad photographer.. I made michael take about 8 shots of my first belly pic before I found one I liked ok!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    How cute are you!! I am fortunate that DH is a great photographer! He will let me know without me having to look if he needs to take it again.
  • Options
    You look too cute!! Nate is precious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"