Maryland Babies
Options

Baby Photographers recommendations?

Hi,

I'm due in late March. I'm looking for a wonderful photographer that will be able to capture the first year of my baby. Pictures will be taken at different times - newborn, 3 months,  6 months, etc.. Any recommendations?

Re: Baby Photographers recommendations?

• Options
    I've seen her work and it's beautiful....but pricey
  • Options

Hi!  I have recently come across Trangdamphotography.com -- I work with her cousin and have seen the save the date card she's designing for her and I love it!!!  I will be scheduling a session with my 2 year old and husband in the spring and have asked her to design a business card for me - her reply to my question was very thorough and helpful - I just need to decide what I'd like on the card!!

Great prices too.  Let me know if it works out!  caribqn01@yahoo.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a friend that is just starting out she did my newborn pics and they were wonderful she is at alyssapetersphotography.com or her e-mail alyssa922@gmail.com

• Options

Jen Snyder is who I go to-- she is fabulous! I highly rec. her. She has great prices, a lot of experience and comes to your house so your baby is at ease in their own surroundings. Her website is jensnyder.net

Here is an example:

• Options
    thank you for the recommendation! I checked her website out and will contact her to obtain more information.
  • Options

I have a great recommendation.  Tracy Dietrich at www.tracydietrich.com

She is not only a great talent but a wonderful person to work with!!!

Love her work!

• Options
    I used Jenni at .forever-yesterday.com for my maternity and newborn pics. Turned out fabulous!
  • Options

You should check out

www.daniellelavisphotography.com

I can truly say that she does wonderful work as she has take pics of my daughter.  She specializes in newborns, but will accomodate other ages as well.  Here is a pic from her album of my sweet pea.

• Options

Hi,

I would highly recommend Danielle Lavis of Danielle Lavis Photography,  She is local to the Baltimore area and specializes in newborns, but photographs children of all ages. 

Danielle specializes in custom photography and provides a level of service unlike any other.  She is extremely professional and detail oriented and will capture your child's unique personality in photos you will cherish for years to come. 

We gave birth to our daughter in November and on short notice, Danielle helped us design a unique birth announcement holiday card.  We were very pleased with the result and received many compliments on the photos and on the overall design of the card.

Danielle also offers vintage frames, custom jewelry, and many other unique ways to enjoy her amazing images. 

Feel free to check out her website: www.daniellelavisphotography.com  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"