Houston Babies

At this rate DD will have BM for quite some time

I have been pumping everyday all on the premise that I will be going back to work.  We have barely used any of it and so at this point I am pretty sure we have 500-600 oz in the freezer (maybe even more).  I have one whole shelf and am working on a second in the deep freeze. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: At this rate DD will have BM for quite some time

• I thought my 400+ ounces was out of control.  I have used the freezer supply twice.  And I really don't think we will use it much once I go back.  Thank goodness we have a SubZero.

That is awesome you have so much!

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Loading the player...
  • That really is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thats great!  I think I mentioned to you but not pumping more when I was on maternity leave was one of my biggest regrets.  Definitely something I will change with baby #2.
  • That is awesome! I had a huge freezer supply too, then Ike hit and I lost it all. Even though I'm a SAHM, it'd be nice to have some of that still available. Now that I'm not nursing as much, I don't produce nearly as much when I pump either, so I basically am just able to keep up with what she needs from a bottle for now. Hopefully I will be done with this pumping business in a couple weeks! :)

That was long. Anyway, congrats on the awesome stash!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • that's awesome!  Keep up the hard work!
  • That's fantastic!  Even with a hospital grade pump, I never was able to establish a stash.
  • That's wonderful and you will definitely be relieved and not having to worry about that when you go back to work. That's the time when I decided that we needed to buy a freezer for the garage. Yep, for bm.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is awesome!!

I lost like 300+oz after Ike - I cried - a lot.  It would have been really nice to have, I guess 'lucky' for me I didn't go back to work as planned.

• Um, I guess I am the only one who thought you were talking about bowel movements.  I was thinking I sure hope she has them for quite some time.

That is fantastic on the BM though! 

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • imageTexasHarmony:

Um, I guess I am the only one who thought you were talking about bowel movements.? I was thinking I sure hope she has them for quite some time.

nope... you're not the only one ?image

?

way to go on the awesome breast milk stash though! ?

Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"