Alabama Babies
Options

No. Energy. Whatsoever.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck! Seriously, I haven't been this tired since first tri!

Granted, I didn't get to sleep until 1 a.m. or so, but I still had about 7 hours of sleep!

I'm so tired I feel like I'm struggling to even pick my fingers up to type!

Anyone else get this way? I knew I'd have some exhaustion in the third tri, but I thought it would be closer to the end!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: No. Energy. Whatsoever.

• Options

Yes, you are not alone...

Unfortunately, I pretty much still feel like that.  Something about not getting a solid night's sleep in 10+ months.....

• Options

I feel the same way today also! 

Oh and then I hate it when my husband says he is tired (after they get to stay in bed while we have to get up and take care of the baby - or when your pregnant to pee all the time!).  Sometimes I just want to slap him when he says "I am tired."  They don't know tired!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was horrible during 3 tri.  I felt like I was dragging all day long, everyday.  Just try to get a nap in whenever it is possible!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I absolutely feel for you girl!

My exhaustion got to be pretty bad from the tail-end of 2nd tri on and then they found out I developed anemia...those little iron pills have done wonders for my fatigue since. Although I'm dragging a good bit today =)

Here's hoping you get a burst of energy!!!

• Options

I am starting to feel it too!  I haven't been sleeping well...it's not that I'm that uncomfortable, it's just that I'm so spoiled to sleeping on my stomach that no other way feels normal. 

Sleeping on my side=numb hips!  I've added a couple of pillows and feel sure that more will be coming...I have also started using DH as a "wedge" so I won't be flat on my back or straight up on my side.

Oh, the getting up to pee every 3 hours or so, defnitely started that!!

• Options
    Lindsay... I recently started placing a pillow both in front of my stomach and behind my back so that I'm kind of wedged between the two pillows. I've been sleeping so much better since I started doing that. You might try it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

imageMissLMS:
    Lindsay... I recently started placing a pillow both in front of my stomach and behind my back so that I'm kind of wedged between the two pillows. I've been sleeping so much better since I started doing that. You might try it!

Good idea! Thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"