TTC after 35
Options

RP: New BBT Thermometer Q

My orig. one took a crap yesterday and I had to get another one.  Has anyone started using a different thermometer mid-cycle?  Did you notice a  difference in your temps. 

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but they just seem a bit off. 

Thanks.

Re: RP: New BBT Thermometer Q

• Options

There's no such thing as a stupid Q, esp. in the crazy world of TTC! ? :)

My CVS thermometer also took a dump. ?I bought a new one from Walgreens, and the temps seem slightly higher than my old model. ?It's not too great a difference though, so it shouldn't significantly alter charting.

Good luck!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just started a new thermometer this week after my dog ate the old one. My new one actually figures out one more decimal and my temps were a little lower (i.e.) I am generally 97.7 with the old and I have been 96.87 and 97.27 with the new and I'm still probably a week away from O. I'm logging all the temps into FF so I hope it doesn't change things too much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrosis:

There's no such thing as a stupid Q, esp. in the crazy world of TTC!   :)

My CVS thermometer also took a dump.  I bought a new one from Walgreens, and the temps seem slightly higher than my old model.  It's not too great a difference though, so it shouldn't significantly alter charting.

Good luck! 

This is exactly my issue.  I had a CVS one and found another one at Walgreens.  I just started using it yesterday and they are slightly higher also.  I doesn't help matters that I think I O'ed today, but with the difference in temp. and the fact that I didn't take it at the usual time has me all messed up on FF. 

Thanks you all for the answers. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"