Georgia Babies
Options

shopping off of exit 13 of GA400?

Waht is the name of the shopping center there?  Its like the Forum and the Avenues I think?  I'm thinking of going tomorrow because I'll be in the area.  Are there a lot of good stores there?  tia
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shopping off of exit 13 of GA400?

• Options
    The Avenues Forsyth. Yes, lots of great stores. I wish Raleigh wasn't sick we would come meet you!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Its The Avenues in Cumming.  The have similar stores to the one in Snellville and Cobb.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    they do have some good stores, but i think it's suppose to be raining tomorrow & it's an outdoor mall.
  • Options

It's the Forsyth Avenues, and it's nice....but what kind of stores are you looking for?  Because if you want clothes, there's not a ton (I'm spoiled though, because I used to live next to the West Cobb Avenue, my MIL lives by the East Cobb Avenue, and my parents live by the Webb Ginn Avenue - so I've shopped at all of those numerous times and they have WAY better stores).  There's no Gap, Ann Taylor (but there is a Loft), Banana, etc and those are my usual clothes shopping places.  For babies there is only Gymboree and Stride Rite.  No Carters, baby Gap, etc.  But anyway, it IS nice and all, but I feel the selection is still sorely lacking.  If the economy ever picks up, I bet we'll get some more good stores - about a year after opening, the West Cobb Avenue added a whole new slew of stores, and there are plenty of empty storefronts left at the Forsyth Avenue for expansion. 

Probably way more than you wanted to hear, sorry :) 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    imageUGAbride:

It's the Forsyth Avenues, and it's nice....but what kind of stores are you looking for?  Because if you want clothes, there's not a ton (I'm spoiled though, because I used to live next to the West Cobb Avenue, my MIL lives by the East Cobb Avenue, and my parents live by the Webb Ginn Avenue - so I've shopped at all of those numerous times and they have WAY better stores).  There's no Gap, Ann Taylor (but there is a Loft), Banana, etc and those are my usual clothes shopping places.  For babies there is only Gymboree and Stride Rite.  No Carters, baby Gap, etc.  But anyway, it IS nice and all, but I feel the selection is still sorely lacking.  If the economy ever picks up, I bet we'll get some more good stores - about a year after opening, the West Cobb Avenue added a whole new slew of stores, and there are plenty of empty storefronts left at the Forsyth Avenue for expansion. 

Probably way more than you wanted to hear, sorry :) 

Ditto this exactly. I think it's still pretty sparsely populated and I much prefer the Forum to the Avenues Forsyth.

• Options
    Yes the Forsyth Avenue. That is 10 minutes from my house, I'll meet you for lunch or something if you want. I've been wanting to go check out the sale rack at gymboree there.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm jealous! I wish I didn't have to work or I'd come meet you ladies tomorrow. It's only one exit from me. I need to take some stuff back to Stride Rite too. Damn job :)
  • Options
    thanks! hmmm I go to the Avenues pretty frequently, so if its not any better then maybe I'll just go to northpoint instead...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"