Missouri Babies
Options

Ladies who read my blog

After some recent happenings on my blog I have decided that it would be best to make it private.  I have already sent invites to a few of you whose email addresses I have.  But if you haven't and you would like to continue reading my blog please feel free to put your email address here.  Or email me at shakespearenluv @ gmail dot com

It's really a shame because I like to share pics of my little bubba but at the same time, I feel it is now too risky after what has transpired.  I hope you'll continue reading if you have been all along.  And yes, I'll accept you even if you've never read it before : )

Re: Ladies who read my blog

• Options
    YGM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh my goodness...I hope everything is ok girlie!!!

shoot me an email at jennie748 at sbcglobal dot net

BTW - I wanted to let you know that I got the blinds in our kitchen, bedroom and den/nursery at Target...I love that store!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

plmassing@gmail.com

I need to see cute Landon pics!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Holy F*ck.  Some crazy woman continues to cyber stalk me!  She is nothing but a cyber bully who somehow found my personal email address and keeps emailing me horrible emails.  What can I do?  I'm getting really scared.

• Options
    YGM, including a link on how to filter out her e-mails.  If she's really getting scary or threatening you, or it seems like she knows personal details that would put you at risk, you can always call the police and report her. I'm so sorry!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear someone is doing that. I would love to keep checking in on your blog. YGM
    PCOS dx 2008 | BFP #1 2/26/2009 with Metformin
    Owen Matthew 11/1/2009 4lbs 10oz 16.5in
    Born 5 weeks early by C/S | Severe Pre-Eclampsia
    BFP #2 5/1/2011 | M/C @ 7 weeks | D&C 5/25/2011
    TTC #2 | HSG Clear | SA 2% Morph otherwise great
    3 failed Femara/TI cycles moving on to IUI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"