Texas Babies
Options

Yippee!!! Found a daycare!

I go back to work in 4 weeks and have been so stressed about this. ?We have been on the waiting list at Concordia for sometime, but who knows when that will pan out! ?We found an opening at one of the Luv n Care locations and we went to tour yesterday and put down our deposit. Looks great and it is fairly convenient to get to.

Whew!?

On another note, I am glad this board is picking up. ?I have finally signed up on Facebook, so I haven't been spending much time on the 0-6 month board. ?I would?rather?keep up with this one anyway!?

Re: Yippee!!! Found a daycare!

• Options
    I've still got to go look around for Day Care!  Thanks for posting, I need recs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I looked at Concordia and really liked it, but the lady basically told me that if I wasn't a member of the church it would be a huge wait. So we ended up on the waitlist at the daycare for work and Primrose. I liked both, and they are the only ones near us that I really felt comfortable with. We better be able to get her in, I signed up on the waitlist when I was 13 weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageOct1406:
    I looked at Concordia and really liked it, but the lady basically told me that if I wasn't a member of the church it would be a huge wait.?

I figured as much, which is why I wasn't holding my breath. ?I want to stay on the list though because I am interested in signing up for the school eventually. ??

• Options
    i'm at one of the luv n cares as well! i love them, the most wonderful people working there and they make it worth it. we got pictures with santa, they have all kinds of breakfasts for the bigger kids. very cool place. hope you enjoy it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"