Houston Babies

To Call the Doc or Not

Ugh...not sure if this warrants a call to the doc or not.  I have had lots of pressure and cramping in the nether regions since I got home from the GTG yesterday.  Laying down didn't really ease any pain, it just caused it to radiate to my back.  I can hardly cough or laugh without crying.

I don't remember this with Avery and I don't want to be "that patient" even though I already feel like "that patient".

Would you call the doc?  FWIW, he's moving around.

imageimage
Pics by Fleurish Imagery

Re: To Call the Doc or Not

• call...you could be experience early contractions.  Never hurts to be on the safe side. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • It couldn't hurt to call.  He might be changing position... 
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't hesitate to call, especially since you wouldn't be bothering them at home at night or something... either way, it's their job.
  • Go ahead and call...that is what the doc is there for!

(I need to take my own advice...week 11 of bleeding is no fun!)

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • imagePAGAS:

Go ahead and call...that is what the doc is there for!

(I need to take my own advice...week 11 of bleeding is no fun!)

Um, yeah, you should call again.  That is insane!  I hope you don't have to do the d&c.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • call. of course, this is coming from teh person who swore she was leaking amniotic fluid, only to find out she was just peeing herself slowly all day long and then was banned from the internet by her husband... still, i was happy to know and i always call.
  • Google is not my friend.  I have been googling like a mad woman about pelvic pain, cramping, pressure, etc in the third trimester and every freaking source says something different.  Grrr.

I called the nurse over lunch and am waiting on a call back. 

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • So what happened? You know he would want you to call for anything!
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"