Houston Babies

Favorite footed PJs?

F is growing out of her 0-3 months and I need to get some new footed PJs.

I actually like Children's Place the best because they have a zipper (so much quicker), but they have such a minimal selection.  I also like Kissy Kissy, but they are sized so small and I refuse to pay full price for them, they do wear so much nicer than anything else.

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
So Tasty, So Yummy

Re: Favorite footed PJs?

• You could look at Carters brand ones, too. ?I think they are at Carters, BRU, Kohls, JCPenney, and maybe Macy's? ?DS mostly wore zip up sleepers from Carters and Childrens Place. ?He had some from Target, too (Just One Year), but I do like the others better.

Kissy Kissy is so nice and soft - we had a couple that were gifts that we enjoyed. ?MIL found some of their stuff in excellent condition on eBay.

• our faves for footed are Gap Kids. they're thicker and softer than the ones from CP, IMO. but if you want my honest opinion, try the Hanna Anderssen pajamas. they're not footed, but what they say to do is put socks on 1st and then the pjs and the elastic at the ankle keeps the socks on. turtle doesn't like to wear socks anymore so that is a non-issue for us...

anyway, the hanna's are AMAZING. turtle has some pairs that have been washed 100 times and still look and feel like new. they're certainly not cheap (even more than kissy in some cases) BUT they last and last and are really, really wonderful. if you can get them on sale, it's a great deal!

https://www.hannaandersson.com/category.asp?id=baby_sleepwear&cm_re=Spring%202009-_-Mouse%20Over%20Navigation-_-Baby%20Sleepwear

• Loading the player...
  • Carter's does have zip ones.. and if you go to the store at Town and Country they are on clearance for $5...  We also love the Gap jammies for warmer nights.  The cotton is really nice and they wash well....  We use Carter's for cold and Gap for warmer...
  • There's a brand called Patsy Inc that is sold at specialty stores (and I'm sure online somewhere) that we love love love.

M has already outgrown her 3-6 Children's Place PJs.  Not sure why as she can still wear 0-3 Carters.  

I also have some flannel ones from Macys - their brand which I think is called First Impressions - and they are super nice.  Good zippers and soft material.

• definitely carters. they have zip ups too.

macys has a bigger selection than most stores, target usually has some. there's a carters store in p-land near the old navy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gerber footed sleepers are zippers. I hate all the snaps. We have some plain cotton and also some fleece ones. They're my fave, and easily available at Target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been buying the Carter's footed pjs from Penney's and Kohls
  • I also like Carter's. I buy the two piece footed PJs that snap at the waist. Rena is very tall so the one-piece footed sleepers don't work now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"