Babies: 9 - 12 Months

different types of robeez?

Is there really a huge difference in the types of Robeez?  Tredz, soft sole, mini shoez, etc.  I'm finally going to buckly down and buy a pair, but there are so many to choose from.  I was just wondering if there is a better type for the first pair.  TIA!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: different types of robeez?

• ok...   now what are these??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Soft soled shoes that are supposed to be better for learning to walk/new walkers.  They're cute, but expensive.  Hence why we'll only get one pair.
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got Aidan a pair of Robeez when he was about 6 months old and they still fit. They're great and worth the money.

Check out amazon.com for them for a much cheaper price. Also, check Lands End out. They have them cheaper too.

• Thanks for the tips.  I checked amazon and didn't see any great deals, but I'll check Lands End.  I've also heard to look at Marshalls. 

What type did you get?  Or do you know if it really matters?

BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Target has a knock off brand of robeez called ministar. They look and feel almost identical to robeez except they run larger. We have several pair of robeez and two pair of the ministar. We also have some pedipeds which I love and just bought a pair of Stride Rite prewalkers this weekend which I think we'll really like.

• I have a pair of the booties and a pair of the soft soles and their sizes do run really differently. The soft soles fit her perfect and the booties have a whole empty inch at the top of the toes, and they were both 0-6 size.

I got DD's new on ebay for less than half the price. Great deals. And there are tons on there.

If you go to their website and click on Product Info, it explains a little about each type to help you choose.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs Manners:

Target has a knock off brand of robeez called ministar. They look and feel almost identical to robeez except they run larger. We have several pair of robeez and two pair of the ministar. We also have some pedipeds which I love and just bought a pair of Stride Rite prewalkers this weekend which I think we'll really like.

What do you think of the ministar?  I've heard some people have been unhappy with them.

BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagefood_chick:
    imageMrs Manners:

Target has a knock off brand of robeez called ministar. They look and feel almost identical to robeez except they run larger. We have several pair of robeez and two pair of the ministar. We also have some pedipeds which I love and just bought a pair of Stride Rite prewalkers this weekend which I think we'll really like.

What do you think of the ministar?  I've heard some people have been unhappy with them.

I like the target-brand just as much as the bona fide robeez. My guys grow out of them so fast, too, that after initiatllly buying the "real thing" when my older son started walking, I've only bought the target ones since. Never had a problem with 'em.

• DS has a pair of Robeez (the regular soft sole ones) and a pair from Target. Love them both, but the Target ones are hard to wrestle on my kiddo's feet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"