South Florida Babies
Options

Where is my period?!?!

it has been almost 9 weeks since I had Zachary, I am not BFing and I have not had my period yet. I am just dying for my period to come so that I can start birth control again, because we hate condoms. WHERE IS IT?!??!?!? How long did it take you to get your period again? Is 9 weeks an absurdly long "period" of time (ha ha) or is this normal?? How much longer am I going to have to deal with my husband complaining?? LOL... I never thought I would want my period to come so much but I am really getting aggravated!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

Re: Where is my period?!?!

• Options
    Mine was 8 or 10 weeks PP.  Don't worry, it will come and it may suck (sorry)!
  • Options
    if it helps any...mine is still a no show. 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine exactly at 6 weeks, so I am no help :( I'm sure it will come soon!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I finally just got mine about a week ago and I stopped Bfing Riley around 6 months so it took around 8 weeks to kick in. I think you're still in the normal time frame.
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageSoontobeSavino:
    I got mine exactly at 6 weeks, so I am no help :( I'm sure it will come soon!!!

ditto.  6 weeks on the dot

• Options
    It took me 3 months for my period to come down.
  • Options
    10 weeks.  It should be here soon. 
  • Options
    I did BF but after angelina was born my thyroid slowed down and stopped working and all of the sudden no period for a really really long time!!! if it doesn't come back in the next couple weeks because like the other ladies said it's still way early get your thyroid checked. it's back to normal now thank GOD!! good luck :)
  • Options
    I did BF for 3 months and my period came at 4.5 months... I think it should come soon for you. Also, I was able to use BC after 6 week period or no period, have you asked your doctor if you could start? Did he tell you to wait till your period?
  • Options
    I THINK i got mine at 6 weeks, but wasn't sure cause it was light and only a week or so after my PP bleeding stopped. My OB told me i could start the pill whenever i wanted after the PP bleeding stopped. didn't matter if i got AF or not yet.
  • Options
    Mine came back around 7-8 weeks pp. Some people are just a little later than others though. Hopefully mean ole AF will make her appearance soon.
  • Options

I am SO not an help here but I just got mine after 11+ months! LOL

But I am also a BF'er so I think that it is normal for me.

?I am sure you will be getting her soon!?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wow, I had no idea I could start birth control before getting my period... I will have to call the dr. and ask about this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    I got mine 4 weeks pp, then didn't see it again for another 3 months.  I started the pill anyway and did two cycles of it, then went off (because I just didn't want to take the pill anymore, no other reason).  After that my period has been regular every month.
  • Options

I wish I had your problem! I bled for 4 weeks postpartem and then started my period two weeks later, and then had my second period 3 weeks after that for TWO WEEKS! ACK! I feel like all I've done is bleed since having this child! And yes, you can start bc without having your period. My dr told me.

GOOD LUCK!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"