Pregnant after 35
Options

Have level II u/s tomorrow

Hi ladies!

I have my level II tomorrow and I am so nervous and I have no idea why. Every time I go to the doc I keep expecting to hear that something is wrong and I have got to find a way to stop this stinkin thinkin. I know that this is due to my past of three miscarriages and this being my first baby at 41. Can anyone tell me what to expect at this u/s? My doc told me that they use both the internal and external wands for the test (gees I hate that internal one) and that the test can take up to a 1/2 hour. That is about all I know. Can anyone help calm my nerves?

Thanks!

Re: Have level II u/s tomorrow

• Options
    it is just like a regular u/s.  I would not worry about it.  I have had a bunch of them and nothing is wrong.  They are very cautious.
  • Options
    It is hard not to worry when it comes to the baby, so don't beat yourself up.  I was only able to relax when I was pregnant with my second, but I was constantly expecting the worst with my first son. Try to focus on getting to see your little one tomorrow.  Are you finding out the sex?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck.. hope all is well. I'm having my level 2 tomorrow as well
  • Options
    Don't be too nervous, it won't be bad, I had the two wands for my first US and yes it did take long and my legs started getting tired but after I heard the heartbeat for the first time all that anxiety went away ... enjoy it, it's a very exciting moment.  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"