Phoenix Babies

How about the weather?

Trying to create a little convo on this board!

But seriously... How lucky are we for the weather we have had recently?  I grew up in northeastern Ohio so I've been through it all!  DD and I have gotten to go out for a long walk almost every day this week.  I feel bad for the people on the other boards who talk about how their cars are snowed in and they haven't gotten out in forever.  I would probably be losing my mind if that was me.  That's all.  Paradise

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How about the weather?

• Seriously! I got married December 28th and it was beautiful outside. Other states that isn't even possible. :)
  • Congrats!  I love your siggy pic!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! It is one of my favorites. Your's is cute too btw. :) So you just have the 1 baby?
  • I love the weather here. ?I moved to Arizona from Colorado and laugh every time my mom tells me its snowing. ?I can't wait until Ava is bigger and we can go play outside at the park.
  • Thank you!  Yep, she is our one and only for now!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageDreamSummerWedding:
    I love the weather here.  I moved to Arizona from Colorado and laugh every time my mom tells me its snowing.  I can't wait until Ava is bigger and we can go play outside at the park.

I agree!  I'm excited for the summer when we can take Aubrey in the pool!  We go for walks now but it's not very exciting.  She usually sleeps the entire time and wakes up once we get back when the stroller stops moving.  How old is your DD?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are lucky to live here! It has been beautiful outside lately. I am really happy to be nearing the end of my pregnancy in the winter here and not the summer! That would be hard.
  • The weather has been gorgeous!  I have all the windows open and it is fabulous.  I laugh at my mom when she calls me from Chicago to tell me how crappy the weather is.  I wouldn't move back there for anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She is 7 weeks. ?I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. ?It seems like just yesterday I gave birth to her.
  • I am one of the "lucky" ones who will be giving birth in August! Thank God I have the summer off so I can sit in a pool all day. We changed our electric bill over to the equalizer so the bill ownt be as ridiculous when I turn it down to 60 all summer.  :)
  • Hi ladies!  It is nice when you can enjoy outdoors on a day like today with your LOs. I take DD to the park several times a week and she loves it!
  • imageMrsBenke2B:
    I am one of the "lucky" ones who will be giving birth in August! Thank God I have the summer off so I can sit in a pool all day. We changed our electric bill over to the equalizer so the bill ownt be as ridiculous when I turn it down to 60 all summer.  :)

That's great that you have a pool, just live there all summer! At least you will be able to just throw on a cute sundress or bathing suit and not have to worry about what to wear! : )

• the weather has been nice, but then i think....it's already this warm, imagine how bad it's going to suck in june. and then i get mad that it's not cold. i like to wear a jacket and be all snuggly in the winter! i'm in the wrong state i know
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagealidawn:

imageMrsBenke2B:
    I am one of the "lucky" ones who will be giving birth in August! Thank God I have the summer off so I can sit in a pool all day. We changed our electric bill over to the equalizer so the bill ownt be as ridiculous when I turn it down to 60 all summer.  :)

That's great that you have a pool, just live there all summer! At least you will be able to just throw on a cute sundress or bathing suit and not have to worry about what to wear! : )

Nope.. No pool. However I know people with pools. I am going to be the visitor that never leaves!!! Can't wait! LOL

• imageMrsBenke2B:
    imagealidawn:

imageMrsBenke2B:

Nope.. No pool. However I know people with pools. I am going to be the visitor that never leaves!!! Can't wait! LOL

haha. I feel your pain. I don't have a pool either. I think every house in this state should have a mandatory pool! 

• imagealidawn:
    imageMrsBenke2B:
    imagealidawn:

imageMrsBenke2B:

haha. I feel your pain. I don't have a pool either. I think every house in this state should have a mandatory pool! 

Seriously! It is like a health risk not to have one. My neighbor hood started giving pools with new builds right after we bought. I was so MAD. Every house has one but us. :(

• It's still coldish in Prescott. It snowed on Monday. Today it's in the 50's.  When you are all dying of heat stroke in July just take a little drive up here, it is usually 10 or so degrees colder and it's beautiful.
  • imageMrsBenke2B:
    imagealidawn:
    imageMrsBenke2B:
    imagealidawn:

imageMrsBenke2B:

Seriously! It is like a health risk not to have one. My neighbor hood started giving pools with new builds right after we bought. I was so MAD. Every house has one but us. :(

Man that sucks! I can't wait until we can afford to move in a few years, a pool will be on the top of my list of necessities!  

• imagebabyformeg:
    It's still coldish in Prescott. It snowed on Monday. Today it's in the 50's.  When you are all dying of heat stroke in July just take a little drive up here, it is usually 10 or so degrees colder and it's beautiful.

Prescott is really beautiful! I love it there, definitely a good place to go in the summer!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"