Pennsylvania Babies

MrsPABlondie

Apparently Adam and Connor have been sharing their secrets in their two play times. Adam shared how to get an ear infection and Connor shared the secrets to walking. Adam went from one step on Tuesday night to four steps tonight. Yikes!

Re: MrsPABlondie

• Thats so exciting!!!! Be prepared to never be able to sit still again lol  Before you know it he will be running all over the place.

I think the boys are having a lot of fun playing with eachother.  I've been trying to teach Connor how to do So Big, maybe Adam can share that secret with him next time.

I forgot to tell you guys, that baby Hayden bit Connor !  I didnt realize thats what happened at the time, but at one point Hayden tackled Connor and he started screaming, I thought i twas just from falling, but when we gave him a bath tuesday night, he had a bite mark on his arm.  Its still black and blue and it doesnt look like skin was broken, but I'm not happy about that.  I feel like that little boy was old enough to know not to do that.

Do you want to do something on tuesday?  We're not allowed to go see my mom until Connor is done with the antibiotics.

• Poor Connor! Ear infection, molars and a kid bite? That's too much for one day. I hope he got a nutragrain bar after a day like that!

Unfortunately I can't do Tuesday because of a previously scheduled play date with some other friends (and a little guy named Connor). But please feel free to do the Playhouse again without me on Tuesday. I can come back to our regularly scheduled play date on the 3rd though!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, and for the So Big thing, I actually moved his arms to teach him. Held them down and asked "how big is Adam?" Then I moved his arms up to do "so big" Only took a day. I think that's why he learned it so quickly when it's taking much longer to show him how to blow a kiss when I'm waiting for him to mimic me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"