3rd Trimester
Options

Does anyone actually still use disposable cameras?

I'm LOLing at the dad on this show who is using one.

And wearing a tie died t-shirt.

With a flourescent (sp?) orange baseball hat on-I think I had the same one in 4th grade.

Re: Does anyone actually still use disposable cameras?

• Options
    my grandma does! hehe
  • Options

imagebuckeyethor:
    my grandma does! hehe

ditto! LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my grandma loves them :-)  she doesn't want a digital camera because she says she's getting to old to care how to learn and it's easier for her to just drop it off at the drug store.  it's really cute when she pulls it out for EVERYTHING!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I do all the time.  I have a relly nice digital camera but whenever I take pictures on it I never get around to to printing them off at home or at the store so I just buy disposable. My mom is the same way she doesn't even own a camera that isn't disposable.
  • Options
    My mom.  She would never know how to use a digital and thinks they suck because she never gets developed pics from us...and she does not use computers either.  Wow, she's really in grandma mode now that I think of it.
  • Options

i could see using one if you don't want to bring your expensive camera somewhere (for safety reasons -theft, etc)....

my grandmother uses them all the time, still.

last time we used one was no the snorkling trip on our HM - got the waterproof kind. 

• Options
    My MIL does.  Plus i have about 10 in a draw from years ago that need to be developed!  Just can't bring myself to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"