Pennsylvania Babies

Finally updated blog with nursery photos

In case anyone here wanted to see...
{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally updated blog with nursery photos

• They look awesome!  And I can't believe you are due in a few days!  Time surely has flown by!
  • YAY!!  I've been waiting for you to post those pics.  I LOVE the room!!  I really like how you used all those sentimental items into the decor.  You really did a great job!  Can't wait to see pics of the baby in there next.  Thanks for sharing.  : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Great job! 

Not much longer at all now!!!

• Looks great!  You did a wonderful job pulling everything together.  Are those two outfits for his hospital pic and coming home?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So beautiful! ?I love it! ?Where is the bedding from?
  • It looks so good! Good luck in the next few days!
  • It looks great! You've done so much work since the last time I saw it. Can't wait to see it with the lil guy in there! I keep thinking "Oooooo, I wonder if Christina is still home". Keep me updated!

Oh, please don't forget to send me your address!

• I'm so glad you finally posted!  It came out beatifully!  I really love all the personal touches, and Jen did a great job on the curtains.  All you need now is that little boy of yours to make his entrance! 
  •  

Well I just love it! Looks great and thanks for posting so I can see a complete nursery similar to what mine will be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Those outfits are not for his coming home - b/c those are packed, ready to go :)  

The bedding is a discontinued line... Wendy Bellissimo Argyle.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChristina617:

Thanks ladies.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Those outfits are not for his coming home - b/c those are packed, ready to go :)  

The bedding is a discontinued line... Wendy Bellissimo Argyle.

Of course they're packed, duh...anyway, I meant to add to my previous post that they are both really cute.  I especially love the colorful one. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"