St. Louis Babies
Options

Cotton Babies

For any of you St. Louis gals who plan on cloth diapering your babies, I just realized that there is a store called Cotton Babies where they sell all sorts of supplies.  I think it's located in South County or City...somewhere off of Tesson Ferry Road.  I'm not good with the South area.  They also have a website where you can order stuff.  I'm going tomorrow just to check it out myself.  Just thought this was useful since most cloth diapering supplies are foreign to me and I'd like to actually see things before I order online. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cotton Babies

• Options
    That is cool. Let us know how they are!
  • Options
    So I went there yesterday after my OB appt.  They have a huge selection of cloth diapers and were extremely nice.  I ended up buying 2 newborn Kissaluvs, 2 diaper covers and an all-in-one Bum Genius  (x-small).  I already had some Chinese pre-folds and covers but this place is a great reference if you're just starting to get interested.  They also have free classes that I'll be dragging my husband to. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you plan on CDing, watch for their sidewalk sales.  People come and sell their old supplies and you can get some great stuff cheaply.

• Options
    I love the Cotton Babies store. We decided to cloth diaper and bought all of our supplies there. We went with the Bum Genius 3.0 One Size. They are adorable and have wonderful reviews. 
  • Options

I love that store. FYI, if you are going to CD, come to the EFF board. Those ladies are a gold mine of information.

I love the bumGenius 3.0, and we started CDing kind of late, but from what I hear they are just a little too big for newborns. So you might want to have a plan for the first month or so, Kissaluvs size 0 are a popular choice.

• Options
    It's a great store.  I have been there several times and they are so helpful and extremely nice.  I have bought many diapers, baby legs, and a Moby carrier.  We are so lucky to have a cloth diaper store in the area.  It's so nice to be able to touch and feel the diapers.
  • Options
    I live in Overland, MO and have ordered from cottonbabies.com and received my items the next day! They were shipped in great condition!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"