Orange County Babies
Options

Dr. Kroll in Newport?

My beloved Gyn dropped her OB practice. I am considering Dr Gigi Kroll in Newport as our OB. Does anyone have any experience working with her?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dr. Kroll in Newport?

• Options

I've rec'd great reviews about her recently since I'm switching obs right now.  Although I've read about long waits to see her.  Problem is - she's not accepting new patients right now because she's trying to get her partner some business.  I have an appt with Amy in a couple of weeks and can post about her after.  I assume with only 2 drs in the practice you may get some experience with Kroll eventually. 

https://newportcenterwomenshealth.com/

• Options
    Thanks! I heard the same thing about the waits. But I did get an appt with her. I am 6 weeks pregnant and see her in a couple more weeks. Just curious if anyone knew what to expect. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh yea - she was taking patients if you were already pregnant.  Let me know what you think. 
  • Options

Dr. Kroll is my doctor.  I love her, but the waits have gotten to be totally ridiculous since she and Dr. VanBlaricom broke off to form their own practice a few months ago.  Still, I have no plans to switch doctors, because she is really great.  She is empathetic, and you never feel like she is trying to rush you through your appointment. 

Hope you like her.

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I'll just have to deal with the waiting I guess...but since this whole thing feels like a big fat wait, I guess that's just part of the deal. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"