Philadelphia Babies

OB/GYN In Conshohocken area

Does anyone know of a good ob/gyn?  This is my first baby and I'd really like someone that will be supportive and comes well recommended.

Re: OB/GYN In Conshohocken area

• What hospital would you like to deliver at?
  • That's what I'm not sure about yet.  I've never done this before and I'm finding it kind of daunting.  Where would you recommend?
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend who is currently a medical resident in the Philly area and she lives in NJ.  She said the only hospital she would deliver at is Abington.  It is very similar to a city hospital in the care, how large it is, visitors use a parking garage; however, it does have a segment of CHOP in it, so that is a blessing if your baby were to need special care.  Abington is the only maternity ward for a large area; but you do have a single room:)  I believe there are only two practices that deliver at Abington - Abington Primary Women's Health Care Group or Abington Women's Group (I think that is what the second is called).  I LOVE my dr, Dr. Thur, with APWHCG and I know people LOVE Dr. Murphy with this group.  There is only one doctor I do not like with this practice and they do have a lot of young female doctors which was important to me.  I know that my friends who go to the second practice LOVE Dr. Greybush (sp?).  Maybe others could post more info on the other practice, if you decide you are interested in Abington.  Good luck!!!
  • Thank you so much!!  I'll definitely look into it! : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"