Detroit Babies
Options

Daycare in Flint, Fenton, or Grand Blanc Area??

Does anyone know of a good daycare or in home child care in the Genesee County Area? I am going to be working full time now and am in need of child care for my one year old.

Thanks,

Krista

Re: Daycare in Flint, Fenton, or Grand Blanc Area??

• Options
    I have no recommendations but I am interested also.  I know my neighbors use to use a at home daycare in holly.  I am in fenton.  She used to be a social worker and got a list of daycares from her work.  That was how she picked the one in holly.  My neighbors also looked at the big one by silver lake plaza and said it was really expensive.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I looked there too and wasn't impressed but their price seems to be the going rate around this area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also saw a new one on n. leroy & 6th street?  It is definitely on n. leroy.  I'm not sure which street it crosses.  it is close to deweys.  I plan on starting to look soon since I will only be taking 6 weeks of after I have our baby.  I am worried I would be laid off if I take anymore time off.  Let me know if you find one.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Morgans in Grand Blanc $210 a week for full-time infant

Terry Matlock's in Grand Blanc $200 " "

I got pregnant with PCOS after many years of IF! Thank you Lord! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    m/c 11/2/09
    *in da bag so far: D90|nikon 18-200|50mm f/1.8|sb700*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"