2nd Trimester
Options

*~* July Sparklers' Monday Check-in *~*

2»

Re: *~* July Sparklers' Monday Check-in *~*

• Options

(1) great weekend. Recovered from having three weeks of visitor (which was also lovely!) by doing absolutely nothing.

(2) Let the cat out of the bag at work today. Oh the relief of not having to dress to hide it!

(3) Liam. Can't use it bc DH doesnt like it :(

• Options
    1. not much, did some returning from Christmas.
    2. we have a Dr. apt. tomorrow, just reg. monthly and then our second part of the NT test next week.
    3. I don't have any names I can't use that I love
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Weekend was good, very quiet. 

LOVE the name Jackson, but it's my nephew's name.  Also, love Briley, but it's my best friend's girl name.  I wouldn't steal it.   OH, and LOVE the name River but my DH hates it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Weekend was good, went by too fast though.

No baby updates this week - next appt. 2/5

I LOVE Cadence for a girl but DH doesn't like it.  We won't talk baby names seriously till we know what it is. 

• Options

I had a nice lazy weekend.

I have an apt on Thursday.  My Mom had a dream I had a boy with big brown eyes.

I love the name Harper but DH hates it.

• Options

The weekend was nice and relaxing.... I had my NT scan this morning, which went really well~ so cute!

I have always loved the name Owen for a boy, but it rhymes exactly with our last name.... I just can't do that to the little guy (if it's a guy :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think this only matters if you are a very dedicated Patriots fan. I mean, once your Peyton was 8 or 10, everyone will be talking about a new colts quarterback, and there will be no more Mannings to ruin your favorite name :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    QOTD: My weekend was good, I relaxed the whole weekend! (2) No baby updates right now my next app in on Jan 26th! (3) Um I like Elizabeth my sister says she called it first but I really am not gonna worry about it until we find out the sex of the baby!
  • Options

1.  Good weekend.  Went out to dinner Friday, got some stuff done around the house but generally took it easy.

2. We got to hear the heartbeat today!  It makes it more real and DH was so stinkin cute.

3. I like names that end in ER or OR but our last name does too and it sounds funny when I say them out loud Sad

• Options
    Hi there, can't wait to be added!  Name: lhylcn  Age: 32 EDD: 7/6/09!  Thanks for keeping track of all this for us!
  • Options

My weekend was fabulous. ?It was DH's birthday, and my daughters (ages 7, 6, and 4) started basketball (so cute...).

I had my NT scan and everything looks great--such a relief! ?The baby grew from 37mm to 64mm in two weeks--wow!

I love Olivia and Oliver, but alas, we can't use them because DH hates the names! ?I also like Lily, but my friend stole it when she had her baby. ?(If we have a boy, Lily just won't do - LOL)

• Options

Had a great weekend! Lots of shopping and basically ate buffalo wings all day Saturday (lunch and dinner); it was heaven!

Next appt is the 27th which will just be a regular monthly checkup to hear heartbeat, weigh in, etc.

There aren't really any names we completely love, but I think Olivia is cute, but my best friend loves that name and I'd never use it before she has kids of her own.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. The weekend was good, but super busy. We went for Chinese food and I don't know if it was the MSG or what but I didn't feel too good after eating it (luckly I didn't see it again). DH FINALLY sat down with me and talked baby names, and listed a few on his own ~ normally it is me asking him what he thinks a certain name, so it was great to actually hear his thoughts on names he thought up on his own Party!!! 

2. We finally heard the heart beat for the first time this past week, it was awesome and I got to meet my OBGYN, and she also looked/listened to the heart beat so we got to hear it twice. We have our first ultrasound in 4 weeks and I can't wait to see the baby and FINALLY know what we are having.....

3. I LOVE the name Nathan, but DH doesn't like it at all and Lucas, but one of DH's friends just had a baby 2 weeks ago and used it.....

• Options
    Please add me to the list....My due date is July 26.  I am 28 years old and my name is Lauren!  Thanks!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1) weekend was good - went maternity clothes shopping with my parents while they were in town.  kinda depressing since a lot of the cute stuff is way overpriced and the affordable is not so flattering.

2) i swear i feel that baby doing flips and acrobatics inside my tummy!  had an ultrasound last week that showed the baby is indeed doing just that!

3) I love the name Patrick for a boy, but our last name is Doan - so if the nickname was Pat, it would sound too much like "Pat Down" which is just asking for teasing in middle school.  sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"