St. Louis Babies

High Risk OB?

I know this is a long shot - but does anyone have recs for a High Risk OB in the St. Louis area?

?

tia!?

Re: High Risk OB?

• Hi! Not sure if I can recommend this doc or not becuase my first appointment isn't until tomorrow, but Dr. Mostello is supposed to be fantastic.  I have type 1 diabetes and my endocrinologist and diabetes clinical educator referred me to her and said she was the best.  She's listed as one of the  "Best Doctors in 2008".  I will let you know as soon as I get back from the appt tomorrow!  They set me up for a consult at 9, ultrasound at 10, and something else at 10:30. 
  • Thanks for your response! and good luck at your appointments... and please do let me know your impression of her! ?:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  Dr. Mostello was great!  My appt was 4 hours long today....nurse, High-Risk OB, ultrasound, Clinical Diabetes Educator, Nutritionist.  Everyone was great and made me feel like I was the most important part of "our" team.  I have type 1 diabetes so I kinda require a lot of attention.  Ha!  I would highly recommend her!  I had an ultrasound today, no heartbeat yet because I'm not far enough along...so im going back in 2 weeks for another!  She's located right off of Clayton Road.
  • thanks so much for reporting back! ?i'm sooo glad (for you) that today's appointment went so well! ?I hope the rest of your pregnancy is wonderful! ?thanks again for the recommendation!
  • I love my high risk ob Dr. Bartlesmeyer. He works in a group practice at St. John's w/ 5 other docs i have met all but one and have only disliked one mostly because he really wasn't that compassionate (low people skills he knew what he was talking about though)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I saw the same group that clotho! did while I was in the hospital.  I loved Dr. Sue something.  I'm blanking on her last name right now, but she was great.  She was on-call the night I found out I was having pre-term labor and really helped calm me down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"