Philadelphia Babies
Options

DCMH - please tell me your experience!

I'm newly PG with our 2nd child and need to find an OB! We've just moved to a new area in Delco, so I'm looking for an OB here. Not only would it be super annoying to have to go into Center City for every appointment and the delivery, but I HATED my OB last time!!

We live about 2 min away from Del County Mem Hospital so I'm anxious to hear about people's delivery experiences there! I originally wanted to deliver at Riddle but they don't do VBACs. :(

Any info on DCMH and/or OB recommendations in Delco would be awesome - thanks!!! :)

Jenn

EDD 09.12.09

Re: DCMH - please tell me your experience!

• Options
    I see the Drs. at Suburban OB/GYN and had a really great birth experience with them.  They are affiliated with Crozer Keystone, and I delivered at Crozer, but they probably go to DCMH as well.  They have offices in Glen Mills, Springfield, and Ridley Park.  Good luck!
  • Options

I am due in February and will be delivering at DCMH.  I have only been there for one of three childbirth classes (this is my first baby), but the staff seems to be very caring and informative.

If you go to the website, you can find a list of the OBs that deliver and have offices in the hospital.  My OB is the only one who doesn't (Dr. Noronoha).  I would suggest that you check them out.  It will give you time to know the hospital and staff; therefore, becoming more comfortable with the environment, plus you will be closer to home.  If you want to keep in touch so I can share my experience after I deliver just let me know.  An added plus is that  your appointments will be close to home.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I HIGHLY recommend Lawrence Park OB/GYN in Broomall, which is only 10-15 from where I live in Drexel Hill. They are near the Home Depot in Broomall, if you know where that is.  I live about one minute from DCMH too!  I saw a practice at DCMH and I liked my doc, but not the staff and not the hospital.  The OBs at Lawrence Park are awesome and they deliver at Lankenau, which again, is only 15 minutes or so from my house.   I love Lankenau too- great hospital and staff.  HTH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagedelsurfgrl:
    I see the Drs. at Suburban OB/GYN and had a really great birth experience with them.  They are affiliated with Crozer Keystone, and I delivered at Crozer, but they probably go to DCMH as well.  They have offices in Glen Mills, Springfield, and Ridley Park.  Good luck!

I delivered at Crozer and use Suburban Ob/Gyn. I loved Dr. Moranz. While at L&D and during my delivery/stay, I saw Dr. Ginsburg, Dr. Sincavage, and Dr. Hewlett as well. Dr. Hewlett performed my C-Section.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"