3rd Trimester

LOL at Rachel's post-baby bump on "Friends"

She brought Emma home in this episode and has no evidence of ever having a baby bump whatsoever.  Gotta love TV!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LOL at Rachel's post-baby bump on "Friends"

• What's worse is people who are actually like that. My mom left the hospital in her pp clothes after having twins. I did not inherit her genes obviously.
  • I will be wearing my maternity clothes for a year. LOL!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebritti<3:
    What's worse is people who are actually like that. My mom left the hospital in her pp clothes after having twins. I did not inherit her genes obviously.

my mom left the hospital weighing less than she did pp! i say a little prayer every night that i have inherited this ability...

• I noticed that too! I sure hope that happens to me it easier to look good in the wedding I am in 8weeks after mmy due date
  • imagemattschic:
    She brought Emma home in this episode and has no evidence of ever having a baby bump whatsoever.  Gotta love TV!

which is funny cause i thought they did give her one. Thats pretty much what I looked like coming home. Everyone ends up a different size. :)

• I hope I look that good leaving the hospital. Especially since I have MY wedding 8 weeks after my due date!! I need to look fantastic!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was actually thinking the opposite. Towards the end of the episode (talking with Ross) she has a post-baby bump and larger boobs. I was impressed at their attempts to be genuine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"