Pregnant after a Loss
Options

1st Prenatal Yoga class was last night!!

OMG...it was soooo wonderful!  I signed up for an 8 week series (1 night a week for just $80 for the series).  I came out of there thinking that I had spent my money so wisely....and that was just one session.  If all prenatal yoga classes are like the one I just had, I HIGHLY recommend signing up.  I feel soooo GREAT afterwards...and today!

Re: 1st Prenatal Yoga class was last night!!

• Options

That makes me even more excited for my class that starts next week! :) Glad to know you liked it so much!

image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome! Maybe I will look into it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How pregnant were the participants?  I want to take a class like this and my gf does too.  She is 12 wks and I am 4.5...is it too early for me to take this?
  • Options

I'm so jealous!  There's not one close enough to me!

• Options
    Oh I love my prenatal pilates and can't wait for next week to start them back up. I'm also adding in a yoga/toning class.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine starts next week too.  That makes me very excited.  $80 is a great deal for 8 classes, its more than double that in Atlanta (but I guess everything is more expensive in the city).

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There were 5 of us in the class and the teacher.  The most pregnant was going in for a C-section next week and I happend to be the last one due (@ 25 weeks).  So 25 - 40 weeks was the range; the teacher was not pregnant.
  • Options
    I LOVE prenatal yoga. I go every Saturday in Dallas, and it is so wonderful. I feel like I've gotten a full body massage after I leave there. I also got a DVD that my teacher recommended - the Shiva Rea Prenatal Yoga DVD that I do a couple times a week also. It's pretty good, but definitely not as fun as the class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"