Parenting

Best Trampoline Brands (Australia)

Hi all

Hope this is ok to post here.

Looking for a trampoline for our kids (ages 2 and 5). Budget is $1–1.5k and I'm mostly concerned about quality and durability.

Have heard mixed things about Vuly. I did a trampoline quiz (https://bouncearena.com.au/quiz/) which recommended I get the Springfree but this is a bit out of budget.

Anyone have experience with either of those brands? Would be great to hear some suggestions!

Re: Best Trampoline Brands (Australia)

• This is something I actually know a bit about because my father used to work for one of the big trampoline brands, and I've helped several family members research and buy trampolines. Happy to share some thoughts in case it's helpful for you or anyone else because I know this is a difficult decision to make!

In general, here are the key things I would look out for:
    - High-quality materials for durability and weather resistance (includes UV-resistant materials and galvanised steel)
    - Sturdy and robust frame
    - Springs located outside jumping area for safety
    - Curved safety net poles to reduce injury risk
    - Spring padding to cover springs and frame edges
    - Option to add a shade cover for sun protection
    - Clear assembly instructions (and online videos) for easy setup
    - Good warranty (look for at least 5 years on frame and 2 years on parts)
    - Good customer service and easy access to replacement parts

In terms of specific brands and models, Vuly trampolines are very popular in Australia, as you've probably seen already. The Vuly Ultra and Lift 2, (which both fit within your budget) are good options. They both have solid builds and are durable, although the Lift 2 has a powder-coated finish for extra protection, which is why it's black instead of silver. Both of these models have springs located outside the jumping area.

Springfrees have excellent build quality and a powder-coated steel frame. While they are over your budget, if you can stretch a bit you'll be rewarded with great safety features and durability. They're also probably the best in terms of resale.

Other brands worth checking out include JumpFlex and Oz Trampolines.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.