Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF Testing & Treatment w/o April 29

**This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ballgame. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation.

Diagnosis (if you've been):

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):

How are things going?:

Any questions?:

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Re: IF Testing & Treatment w/o April 29

• Options
    Diagnosis (if you've been): Unexplained

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): Benched

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Waiting for a match

How are things going?: Good. Just waiting now. We were told it’s normal not to hear anything the first few weeks of being in the matching process. Placing families have two weeks to decide every time they are matched with an adoptive family, so even if our profile was sent out right away we wouldn’t hear anything yet.

Any questions?: Nope

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? When people listen to music on speakers in public. Luckily I’ve noticed this a lot less since air pods became so popular.
  • Options
    @britters314 Congrats on getting through all the paperwork. Now on to the fun part! 🤗

Diagnosis (if you've been): Unexplained

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): FET

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): FET

How are things going?: We’re back in business, woohoo! Sorry for being so slow to post this week, my husband works at a university and I got a new big project at work and the combo has been…a lot. But today is CD9 as so far, so good! Going back tomorrow to see if we’ll trigger that evening or wait for Monday. Full details in the spoiler below.

Yesterday lining measured at 6.8mm, lead follicle was at 12.8mm, and estradiol was 186pg/mL. Still a ways to go but everything is in proportion this time and trending positively, so I can’t complain!

Any questions?:

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? People who don’t actually read emails. Bonus points if they fire off a rude reply that makes it extremely clear they did not bother to read the information provided 🙄

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aisleofviewtwo FX this cycle goes well for you!