Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC. Only nipples sore to the touch. Is this a common pregnancy symptom early on?

gigi2924gigi2924 Newbie
edited April 6 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Both breast usually always are a bit heavy and sore to touch before AF is expected about a week beforehand. We’ve been trying to conceive for about 4 months now and no luck so far 😔

This month is a little weird because my nipples are the only thing that hurt. I’ve been bloated and somewhat nauseous at times but not anything crazy (I might be overthinking this one) and of course, constipated. Has anyone ever had just very sore nipples and got a positive pregnancy test? I’m expected to start my period in about 6 days (according to my app) help! Lol

Re: TTC. Only nipples sore to the touch. Is this a common pregnancy symptom early on?

• gigi2924 said:
    Both breast usually always are a bit heavy and sore to touch before AF is expected about a week beforehand. We’ve been trying to conceive for about 4 months now and no luck so far 😔

This month is a little weird because my nipples are the only thing that hurt. I’ve been bloated and somewhat nauseous at times but not anything crazy (I might be overthinking this one) and of course, constipated. Has anyone ever had just very sore nipples and got a positive pregnancy test? I’m expected to start my period in about 6 days (according to my app) help! Lol
    QFP. 

It's against the TOU to ask if you are pregnant, even in a roundabout way.  

FWIW, I get sore nipples all the time, and I haven't been pregnant in years.  

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• gigi2924gigi2924 Newbie
    Oh thanks for letting me know I’m not allowed to ask a question about symptoms leading up to myself finding out if I am pregnant or not. I appreciate it.
  • Loading the player...
  • gigi2924gigi2924 Newbie
    I was simply asking if anyone has experienced that. I NEVER get sore nipples so it was a bit strange that only my nipples were very sore and not my full breast like they usually are.
  • gigi2924 said:
    Oh thanks for letting me know I’m not allowed to ask a question about symptoms leading up to myself finding out if I am pregnant or not. I appreciate it.

gigi2924 said:
    I was simply asking if anyone has experienced that. I NEVER get sore nipples so it was a bit strange that only my nipples were very sore and not my full breast like they usually are.
    QFP

@gigi2924 symptoms of AF and PG change with every person, every cycle, etc.  You'd probably get better feedback if you tried introducing yourself and joining in our regular threads and get to know us first before SS.  Symptoms change.  Not everything is regular.  And if you're hyper-fixated on trying to become PG and thinking 4 months is a LONG time to be trying, you are probably over-analyzing EVERYTHING.  TTC can be a mind-trip. And again, symptoms change, sometimes for no apparent reason.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"