Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing & Treatment w/o April 1

**This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ballgame. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation.

Diagnosis (if you've been):

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):

How are things going?:

Any questions?:

GTKY: Do you “celebrate” April Fool’s Day? If so, what is your favorite prank you’ve ever been a part of? If not, why not?

Re: IF Testing & Treatment w/o April 1

• Diagnosis (if you've been): Unexplained

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): FET

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): FET

How are things going?: Good! Had a cycle visit today and was told things are “progressing beautifully” and “right on track.” They’d still like to see my endometrial lining a bit thicker before we trigger, so I’ll go back Wednesday to see where we’re at then. Feeling weirdly zen about this cycle, just trying to roll with it.

Any questions?:

GTKY: Do you “celebrate” April Fool’s Day? If so, what is your favorite prank you’ve ever been a part of? If not, why not? I never plan anything myself, and I truly detest pranks that are scary or mean-spirited, so it’s generally not my favorite day to observe. Most years there’s at least one fake headline that fools and/or gets a chuckle out of me, though! I’m not without a sense of humor, I swear. 

• Diagnosis (if you've been): Unexplained

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): Benched

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Finished up the home study, waiting to start on matching process

How are things going?: Good. I’m really excited to start the matching process! I think we might have to wait until our home study is fully written up, which will be in a week or so. So right now we are just waiting, but hopefully this wait will go quickly.

Any questions?: Nope

GTKY: Do you “celebrate” April Fool’s Day? If so, what is your favorite prank you’ve ever been a part of? If not, why not?
    I don’t do any pranks. I did some in college, but I don’t remember what they were.
  • Loading the player...
  • Diagnosis (if you've been): low AMH and RPL, APS 

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): starting a fresh transfer on CD 1! 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): trying naturally

How are things going?: going well! We are finishing up all the last minute paperwork / ordering medication for my IVF cycle next month! Nervous and excited. Also. Kind of having second thoughts? Which I assume is normal, especially with all the trauma. 

Any questions?:

GTKY: Do you “celebrate” April Fool’s Day? If so, what is your favorite prank you’ve ever been a part of? If not, why not? Definitely not. 😂 I don’t like that kind of humor. 

@britt@britters314 that’s so exciting! Hopefully the match happens quickly once everything is in place
    @aisle@aisleofviewtwo fingers and toes crossed everything goes smoothly.