Trying to Get Pregnant

Negative or positive??

GM Ladies,
I need your opinion in here! I’m a little lost! Yesterday I took 2 first responses test in the afternoon. I could see a very tiny line during the recommended time window so I decided to open up the test to take a look at the strip inside. Both of them had a line. Both lines became pink within 10 min. They were actually more visible from inside than outside the test… why???
This morning, I took another first response test and it came out negative 🧐. I see an evap line but it’s grey tho. It is not pink like the one from yesterday and also not really showing.

Did this happen to anyone and finally was pregnant????

Re: Negative or positive??

• GM Ladies,
    I need your opinion in here! I’m a little lost! Yesterday I took 2 first responses test in the afternoon. I could see a very tiny line during the recommended time window so I decided to open up the test to take a look at the strip inside. Both of them had a line. Both lines became pink within 10 min. They were actually more visible from inside than outside the test… why???
    This morning, I took another first response test and it came out negative 🧐. I see an evap line but it’s grey tho. It is not pink like the one from yesterday and also not really showing.

Did this happen to anyone and finally was pregnant????
    QFP

Please join us in our daily threads, as we don't tend to make special individual posts on this board. I realize that's a bit different than some of the other boards on TB.

Usually FMU is the strongest.  But read the test, each type of test is different and some recommend FMU and others say test whenever.  Also, different tests have different strengths of hcg they're looking for.  Just wait a few days and test again.  

Also, it's against the TOU to ask if you are pregnant or could be pregnant.  
    Yes, yes, I know... you just want to know if it happened to anyone else.  But no, I've never torn my pregnancy tests apart to see if the strip that I'd be viewing PAST the window the test says it's viable for seems like it has a stronger line than what I could see.  So, no, I've never been pregnant after tearing a pregnancy test apart. 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1