1st Trimester

Hcg question

So I went for my first blood draw this past Monday (25th) and it was 108. Five days later I went to a different lab and my second draw was 107. Today I went to the first lab where I got the 108 and now it's 75. I'm 4 weeks and 6 days. I take it this is gonna end in a miscarriage?

Re: Hcg question

• peppyj9peppyj9 member
    I'm no doctor but your HCG levels should be doubling, not dropping. I'm sorry. Considering you are so early in the process it's possible it's a "chemical pregnancy" which most women don't even realize they have unless they're looking for it as your period just comes later. I imagine you'll get your period soon but best to call your OB. Hugs to you. 🫂 
  • wwf777wwf777 member
    I'm bracing for another miscarriage but so far no bleeding or cramping or any signs of one and I would think my levels would have dropped way quicker. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it turns out well for you! ❤️
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    Well that's encouraging! Hopefully you're able to get in to see your OB soon.
  • wwf777wwf777 member
    Thanks y'all! I have another blood draw tomorrow so I'm still bracing for the worst, but hoping for the best. Took a few pregnancy tests today and still positive, even a digital, so that's good. But I guess we shall see.