April 2024 Moms

Home stretch symptoms

We are in the home stretch ladies. What symptoms are you experiencing right now?

Re: Home stretch symptoms

• My ankles are swelling a little, lower abdominal pain, baby on pelvic bone a lot. Ready to be done
  • AvarenAvaren member
    Insomnia and heartburn. My Dr put me on panto though, which is helping. But at least the Charlie Horses are gone (knock on wood)
  • Loading the player...
  • @Avaren I was getting Charlie horses too. I started eating a couple bananas a week and that helped
  • breyelbreyel member
    I’m so ready to meet my son 💚 he’s head down and moving all around as I type this message. Braxton Hicks contractions are getting more serious, heart burn, pelvic pain, and sore lower back pain at night when I get up to use the bathroom. My due date is 4/16
  • All of the above! The lightning crotch always surprises me! Yikes! And lots of Braxton hicks. I have to pee all the time, I just want fo eat sweets all day. I am up most of the night and need at least one anti acid a day. I’m still going strong with working out which is the only thing keeping me a little agile! (Though I modify a lot!) The other day I had my son on my shoulders and I squatted all the way down to pick something up and stood up again! I sort of felt like someone should have applauded me then but I don’t think anyone saw 😂I am excited and nervous to meet her. 
  • melyraemelyrae member
    Feeling very ready! 
    Braxton hicks, lightning crotch, general soreness everywhere, insomnia. Very ready for baby to arrive !!!
  • Sore at night and can’t get comfortable. Lots of sighing and huffing as I try to move around! Due date is 4/16, but this morning OB said baby could come anytime. I’m 1/2 cm dilated and cervix is soft. Ready for showtime!
  • Pelvic and hip pain, and acid reflux. Due April 22nd but have an induction scheduled for the 16th because of GD. Hopefully I make it to my induction date I’m already 3cm!! Can’t wait to meet my baby girl 
  • Pelvic and hip pain here also, and difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable. I'm due tomorrow (April 7) and have been having such a bad acid reflux the past 3-4 days that I now have a sore throat :( Unfortunately everyone is guessing baby will hang in here for another week or so, but despite all this I'm just really excited to meet my son!