EDD / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Baby is the size of a (an): 

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite random fact? 

Re: Weekly Check-In 3/18

• sph97sph97 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 20+4

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): 🍌

Team blue/pink/green: green 

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan today! 

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay. Nervous, discovered I’m “not quiet” 1 full cm dilated, they will be checking my cervix length today too. 

Rants/Raves: Rant- since Monday discovering dilation my entire family is convinced my EDD is off my several weeks, which is just impossible. MAYBE a week off- give or take? But definitely not a month or more 🤦🏼‍♀️

Questions: none

GTKY: The bumblebee bat is not only the smallest bat species, but the smallest mammal to be discovered! 🦇
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 18 + 3

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Baby is the size of a (an): artichoke

Team blue/pink/green: pink 🎀

Upcoming Appointments: not until 4-9 but got myself an elective ultrasound yesterday

How are you feeling?: meh. I had some bleeding and spotting that started yesterday and I was told not to worry about but it’s making me nervous to go about my normal activity. I’m tired of sitting around on my bum.

Rants/Raves: got an ultrasound yesterday and they did the 4D and I got to see her cute little face. She was spending a lot of time grabbing on and playing with her feet. So cute. 

Also found out I have an anterior placenta which explains why movement hasn’t intensified for me. She was actually going crazy in there and I could only slightly feel it. 

Questions: what are the cute online baby clothes boutique stores these days. I mostly buy Carters, cat and jack, and osh kosh but want to get a few unique pieces too

GTKY: What is your favorite random fact? Because the new Mean Girls just hit streaming: during the original Mean Girls, Amy Poehler was only 7 years older than Rachel McAdams and was playing her mom. That’s the age different between DS and the new baby 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • @sph97 hoping your check in today goes well!
  • sph97sph97 member
    @theneno1012 it went well! My OB thinks my cervix may be a bit sensitive but since it’s not even a full 1cm she isn’t concerned as long as I don’t start having contractions or anything of course.
    turns out baby is head down and LOW and she said that explains my pelvic pressure and back pain 😅
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 17+4
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    Baby is the size of a (an): pomegranate 
    Team blue/pink/green: green
    Upcoming Appointments: 20w u/s

How are you feeling?: Feeling good. Lifting my 18mo old is getting harder and my back is definitely worse off this pregnancy than with DS.

Rants/Raves: The weather has been nice enough to get out and work on our yard... Finally!

Questions: none 

GTKY: What is your favorite random fact? It was all Harrison Ford and his desire to stick to character when Han said to Leia, "I know."
  • EDD / Weeks + Days:  19+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM + stepson

Baby is the size of a (an): pepper 

Team blue/pink/green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: yesterday,  I totally missed it because pregnancy brain.  

How are you feeling?: sore back! I feel gigantic and can't imagine what the next 4.5 months will bring!

Rants/Raves: can't get comfy sleeping.  Pregnancy pillows are too bulky. Rave: I got kizik slip on shoes and they're wonderful. 

Questions: I echo needing girl boutique recommendations!

GTKY: What is your favorite random fact? Flamingos lose their pink when they become parents.  Slowly it comes back and they return to their normal disposition. 

I like the parallel to motherhood and how you lose a bit of yourself but you'll get it back 💗