Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is your favorite snack food?

Re: TFAS w/o March 18

• What number are you trying for? #5

Month/Cycle? 3

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 11, 9, 6, 1.9

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting for the next one to try again. 

Any questions?

Rant/Rave? I missed last weeks q's about DST so I'll just answer now for kicks. Also, as a rant because my kids decided to wake up an EXTRA hour earlier last Sunday- as in let's spring forward 2 hours! Woo. So we've been firmly on a too-early schedule all week. 

We used to live quite a bit further north and it made such a big difference to be on DST that keeping it all year would have been really nice. Either way you'd be going to work/school in the dark, but with DST you could at least maybe come home while there's still some light left. We're further enough south now, and maybe more to the western side of our time zone, so I really haven't noticed it as much this year. DC is still further south though, so I'm now convinced that's why the legislators don't care enough to change anything 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack food? Maybe chips + guacamole. Off one of those snack trays at parties: the red bell peppers, or cucumbers with hummus. But realistically, my go-to bedtime snack has been a bowl of chocolate granola with a spoonful of pb.  
  • @bluecampanula Your kids woke up early with the time change? They are supposed to sleep in with this one lol.

What number are you trying for? 3 (first two are adopted)

Month/Cycle? Stopped counting

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5 and 6

Any thoughts about this cycle? We are benched still 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? DS2 is starting wrestling today. He hasn’t found a sport or physical activity he really enjoys yet, so I’m hoping he likes it.

GTKY: What is your favorite snack food? Cheese in pretty much any form