EDD / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Baby is the size of a (an):

Team blue/pink/green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you most excited to eat after having your baby?

Re: Weekly Check-in w/o 3/17

• kbru88kbru88 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: June 15th/ 27wks, 2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 6th TM

Baby is the size of a (an): cabbage

Team blue/pink/green: 💙

Upcoming Appointments: March 25th 

How are you feeling?: tired and bloated. 

Rants/Raves: went to a used baby and kids sale event and scored a lot of cute clothes and some random things like crib sheets and books! It was fill a bag for $10, and you can stuff quite a lot in a bag when it comes to baby clothes!

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you most excited to eat after having your baby? I still do vegetarian sushi, and I microwave cold cuts. So really the only thing I've completely abstained from is alcohol. So I guess a nice glass of red wine sounds nice. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kbru88 I’ve been doing cooked sushi and vegetarian sushi, but it’s not the same! There’s a very specific roll I want. Also I’m jealous you got good clothes at the used stuff sale - I went to one this weekend and mostly struck out. 
  • kbru88kbru88 member
    @curlyandpreggo I feel like those sales always have more boy options in the first few sizes. Girl stuff can be a bit crazy sometimes lol. It also helped I got there an hour early and was toward to front of the line. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 6/18, 27 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: third

Baby is the size of a (an): bunch of bananas

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: glucose test on 3/25

How are you feeling?: Recovering from the flu. Blah. I barely got out of bed all weekend, but I'm feeling a lot better now. I just have some lingering chest congestion.

Rants/Raves: Rave: My 7 year old also had the flu, but he fared much better than me. He only felt bad for a few hours. 

Rant: I'm starting to get so hot at night, waking up covered in sweat. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you most excited to eat after having your baby? Hmm.. I don't really like any of the foods we're not supposed to eat, and I don't drink alcohol. But I would love to have a large cup of coffee without worrying about my caffeine intake. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• EDD / Weeks + Days: June 15, 27w + 3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): cabbage 

Team blue/pink/green: 💙

Upcoming Appointments: March 27

How are you feeling?: Starting to get the aches and pains. Idk if it’s because I have been walking more since we are on our baby moon in Canada, but my ankles have been killing me. It almost feels like an ankle cramp, which I didn’t know could even happen. Has anyone else specifically had ankle pain and not foot pain?

Rants/Raves: Rant: I am already over the 3rd trimester and I am not even officially in it yet haha
    Rave: love having the week off work and getting some quality time with the hubby 

Questions: NATM

My husband and I love to go to breweries and try new beers, so I am excited to be able to go that again!
  • feli14feli14 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: June 18 (27+2)

FTM/STM/TTM+:  FTM

Baby is the size of a (an):  head of Lettuce

Team blue/pink/green: 🩷

Upcoming Appointments: 3D Ultrasound on Saturday and OB appointment on Monday

How are you feeling?:  Slightly overwhelmed. Just gotta remember to take everything one day at a time

Rants/Raves: 

Rave- just closed on a new house. We are moving in May and while there are so many things to do, there is also the relief that I can finally start working on Nursery.

Questions: 

Any and all types of Cheese! I’ve missed Blue Cheese!